Friday, August 22, 2008

The last night :(

The last night Mom and Dad were at our home we all got dressed up and went out to a wonderful place called the Red Owl. It is in an old plantation house , which has tons of history behind it. The dinner was seafood buffet so Mom was able to get lots of yummy foods. It was an AWESOME time, wonderful food and a great way to end our perfect visit. I only wish we lived close enough that we could all go out like that a couple of times a month rather then once every two years !!!! We love you Mom and Dad and thank you again for taking the time and spending the money to come down here to see us. We hope you know how much we appreciate you and your willingness to come down .



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time together...and you all look so good. I love the family pic of you four at the top. You appear so tan and healthy and happy!!
Love ya bunches!!

Jill said...

It was FANTASTIC. And, thank you. What money? We thought that it did not count when you were visiting family!

committed to serve said...

I guess that the money doesn't count but it still was a sacrifice one your part and that is what we are thankful for!!!!!!