This was the PERFECT day . We all had so much fun. Dad even went swimming !!! We had a picnic lunch then swam some more then laid in the sun and then Grandpa bought us all ice cream. We even had the scare of our lives as a Bull Head Shark swam past Mom,myself and the kids !!!! YIKKEESSSS.
5 comments:
A SHARK went by? And you went in the water? Are you sure it was a SHARK?? Man, you guys are crazy.
Was there really a SHARK? And you went in the water? Man, you guys are crazy.
Aww...that looks like SO much fun!! I'm so glad you all had this opportunity to just hang out and spend some long overdue time together...so awesome!! Have a fun last day today, I'm sure there will be lots of tears in the morning! Love you all!
Apparently there's an echo in here, too. Sorry to repeat myself. Sorry to repeat myself.
Who repeated themself, repeated themself?
It WAS a shark, but dad said it was a bull shark and only about 2-3 feet. I guess I do not fully appreciate the potential danger. I just stood there and watched it swim past me. It looked smaller than a large musky! It was WHITE sand, it was so WARM, and the water was SO salty! it was a fantastic time for my first swim in an ocean. Tremendous and I wish we could all go back!
Post a Comment