Friday, August 15, 2008

first day of shcool


We were so lucky to have my Mom and Dad here for Kaylie and Jacobo's first day of school. Look how beautiful they both are ( the kids that is ). It has been such a treat to have Grandpa and Grandma here. This was Jacobs first day of kindergarten also, he is there the whole day. I am missing him terribly , it is weird not to have him home while sissy is at school.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wowzers...Kaylie is getting to be quite a TALL girl and I can never get over how old Jacob looks!! They are both so cute!!

Anonymous said...

How are the kids doing so far? I know you are nervous about Jacob. Dylan starts on the 20th. Wow! First grade...it all goes so fast. Miss you all.

Sarah said...

You're right, Elizabeth, I didn't notice how tall Kaylie is until you pointed it out and I looked again at the picture of her standing by mom. Hmmm, wonder who she's taking after?
They are so adorable. Can't wait to hug them someday, hopefully sooner rather than later.??

Sarah said...

Ooohhh, by the way...I LOVE Jacob's freckles.