Monday, August 18, 2008

Ladies Tea

Mom, Kaylie and I had a wonderful time at our Ladies Tea. Kaylie picked out our out-fits and Mom and I got the table set!! It was quite a wonderful time. Mom had a great idea of playing a silly game... TRUTH OR DARE. I would love to tell you the things that were told and that were done buttttttttt as they say " what happens at a Ladies Tea stays at a Ladies Tea ", soooo I guess I can not spill the beans.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How FUN!!! Anna and I would have been delighted to attend your Ladies Tea, but we were unable...for now. Someday all the ladies will have tea together.
Hey!! How did you get that tea pot? I remember it!!

Elizabeth said...

So sweet!! That was such a great idea...I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for you game of truth or dare!! I'm glad you had such a great visit.

Jill said...

Hey, I'm still working on a way to get all of us together. Then we could have ALL the ladies together, even the new one that has a name but nobody knows what it is!