So you will have to tilt your head to one side or the other because the Husband that I have ( you know he is a Helicopter pilot of a 8 MILLION dollar aircraft , and yet can't take a video.... YIKES that's not comforting now is it hehehehe ) didn't know that you can't turn the camera with the video on like you could when taking a picture. The video explains this who scene.
**** THERE WE NO ANIMALS HURT IN THE SHOOTING OF THIS FILM !!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are crazy!
I love that. I love that for a few seconds of entertainment, we humans stand around and coax an animal to do something so...human. And it's always worth it! We always enjoy the laugh we get. What's even funnier is that my kids have taught our lab to not only slide down our slide with them, but to climb the ladder by herself to get to the top. I should video that. Guess we've got more in common than I thought...
Post a Comment