Here is our AWESOME camp spot!! We arrived in the dark ( but it did not rain and in the Horsman family that is unheard of :) ) We set up the tent , then started the fire and eat up some very yummy brawts . and then of course we had to make S'mores . And if any of you are wondering why in the heck I have the wood all stacked around the fire it is because the wood that we brought was a little bit wet when I split it so I need to dry it out and this was the only way. We camped at the Cheaha State Park .. elevation 2407 ft. Yeah not very high I know but the people of Alabama are very proud of their highest point in the state !!!!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun!! Wish we could all be camping together right now, what a blast that would be! Love you all
Post a Comment