Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cakes from class

ok so these are backwards .The rainbow cake was the first cake that we did, followed by the light pink flower cake and the the last cake that I did in course one is the rose cake. I love doing roses now and they are very fast to do now !!! Then I thought that all the flowers that I had to make for the flower cake looked really cool so I snapped a shot of them too :) I love these classes and I am starting course two this coming tuesday !!!!! I will let you all know how it goes.


OH AND YES I DO KNOW THAT I SPELT MY OWN DAUGHTERS NAME WRONG . What can I say I am not prefect and Jacob was very quick to point out that I didn't forget the I it is just up stuck in the rainbow :) LOL

4 comments:

Sarah said...

AMAZING cakes, Ruth! I'm so impressed and I think you've found your calling ;-) Now if you can get good at a gluten free cake, at least you've got the decorating part done and YOU'RE HIRED at my house!!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love that you spelled her name wrong...that is so something i would do. So what classes are you taking? It looks like fun. I might have to enroll when I get down there. Lve you all. Brenda

Jill said...

Tremendous progress. You should send a picture to Grandma J. She would be very proud to have HER tradition passed down to granddaughters! Love you.

Jill said...

Wow. They are looking so wonderful. Grandma Jacobson was very impressed with the photos you sent to her! Great going. Love, Mom