Wednesday, May 7, 2008

On the way to School



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aww...I love them..they are so sweet! Kaylie is looking mighty grown up, I guess that happens when you don't see someone for almost 4 years!! UGG...that sounds horrible...it is horrible! I love the monkey boy pic too, he must take after his Uncle Nate! Love you all!

Jill said...

Wow...those are great photos. I can't wait to come and visit. I will have to try and vote later, when I am in a hotel with high speed. It just takes too long on dial-up to click and wait.....Love you all. Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

They are looking soo grown up. I know what you mean about empty house with no kids. Both mine are gonna be in school this year too.. sigh.
~ Theresa

Anonymous said...

They are the sweetest kids ever. We really enjoyed meeting them and hanging out with you all.