Thursday, May 29, 2008

Worn out after a full weekend !!

There is not much to say for these pictures. My baby's are WORN OUT !!! I do have to say one thing I guess and that is that God has blessed us with the BEST kids ever !! I am not sure why He chose to give us the best ones out there but He truly did. We love them both so much , we are so proud of them , treasure them and know that God has got such great plans for them. They both love the Lord, have a desire to learn more about Him, they love each other .... hummmm what can I say they bring the joy into our family.

3 comments:

Jill said...

They are SO adorable! Yeah. Give them a kiss from Grandma.

Sarah said...

Awesome pictures, Ruth!! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Love you four.

Anonymous said...

This is definatly a sure sign that they had a good fun time on your guys trip!
~ Theresa