Kaylie had her track and field day this past Friday !! She did very well, although I didn't really care for how they had the thing set up. The kids weren't allowed to pick what they wanted to compete in , that was up to the " Coaches " ( whom couldn't run a mile it their depended on it ) so the kids were told what they were in , but having said all of that Kaylie's team got two second places so we were very excited. Kaylie has run a mile with me twice now, this week we are going to time her to see what her time is on one mile!!!!We will let you all know
Run, Forrest, Run... Congrats, Kaylie, on your Track and Field Day!! I remember many a meet on the Elem. school track. I hope you had a really great time and are enjoying track! Love you tons!!!
3 comments:
Awesome job, Kaylie! It looks like you had a good time, I can't wait to hear how fast your mile run is!!
Run, Forrest, Run...
Congrats, Kaylie, on your Track and Field Day!! I remember many a meet on the Elem. school track. I hope you had a really great time and are enjoying track!
Love you tons!!!
Congratulations, Kaylie. Let us know how fast you time!
Post a Comment