


I love to cook and bake , Brendon has his
buddy's over once a week to study, so I cook for all four of them and our family and desert of
course has to be a part of our meal. My sister got me a gourmet cook book with a bunch of cool deserts. The one with the
cherry's on it is a Black Forest Gateau, then there is
the White Chocolate Mousse and Strawberry Layer Cake, then there is the Double-Decker Butterscotch Brownies, and the
Kaylie's birthday cake which she has called the " sleep over" cake. My food has to have
extraordinary taste and has to look beautiful for me to be happy with the way it comes out !!!!
6 comments:
YYummmmmm!! I'll be right over for my weekend treat! It's so cool that you think to snap a picture of your creations before they are cut and devoured!!
Love ya
Your goodies look delicious and make my sweet tooth mouth water....however...what on EARTH is your poll talking about?!?!?!?! boy or girl what??
well.... to answer your question I will need to do that with a question. What might come to your mind when you look at that poll?????? lets see how many people look at my blog and poll!
Don't mean to sound snooty...but I refuse to vote on something when I know NOTHING about it...just my personal policy. :-) My question echos Elizabeth's...boy or girl what?
Well my question to you all is WHAT DO YOU THINK?!??!?!?!?!Lets just have fun with this one shall we :)
These treats look good.. mmm cake and tea! :) Miss you.
Post a Comment