Ooohhh, you got to meet Mary Poppins and Bert...LucKY...Mary's the best (although a tich stuck-up at times. Must be tough to be practically-perfect-in-every-way.)
Huh? Am I in Bizarro-World?? First I noticed that you'd changed your background to pure white. Then I noticed a little click-able thing in the left hand corner about the "Cutest Blog on the Block", so, out of curiosity, I clicked it, then it disappered and some funky graphics showed up all over your blog. Please...clue me in?
the blog is not suppose to be white it is suppose to have a cool new back ground, not sure why it is not working but I found this thing that you can cut and paste onto your blog and there are about a thousand new back grounds for the blog. I thought it was very cool but I guess I don't have the hang of it yet. I hope that it will be working soon.!!!
wowee...I LOVE your new background, it's VERY cute!! I love the DW pics too, I'm so glad you guys got to do all that fun stuff, what an amazing memory for you and your kiddos!!
4 comments:
Ooohhh, you got to meet Mary Poppins and Bert...LucKY...Mary's the best (although a tich stuck-up at times. Must be tough to be practically-perfect-in-every-way.)
Huh? Am I in Bizarro-World?? First I noticed that you'd changed your background to pure white. Then I noticed a little click-able thing in the left hand corner about the "Cutest Blog on the Block", so, out of curiosity, I clicked it, then it disappered and some funky graphics showed up all over your blog. Please...clue me in?
the blog is not suppose to be white it is suppose to have a cool new back ground, not sure why it is not working but I found this thing that you can cut and paste onto your blog and there are about a thousand new back grounds for the blog. I thought it was very cool but I guess I don't have the hang of it yet. I hope that it will be working soon.!!!
wowee...I LOVE your new background, it's VERY cute!! I love the DW pics too, I'm so glad you guys got to do all that fun stuff, what an amazing memory for you and your kiddos!!
Post a Comment