
These pictures were taken the week we moved in last August. I will take newer pictures as now I have flowers hanging stuff. Yes it is a double wide, but let me tell you that God truly blessed us with this, we have a creek that goes through the back yard, the house is only a year old , we have a master bathroom with a huge bath tub, two sinks a very nice walk in shower , a huge walk in closet , a bathroom for the kids, a HUGE kicten and a FIRE PLACE. The house is on 1 1/2 acers. we are on a road that is very quiet and only gets traffic on the weekdays. And I have planted a HUGE garden 80 ft. long by 50 feet wide and soon I will have those pictures up also.
1 comment:
Ruth I love the house. I can totally see you planting your garden. Make sure I get pics. I am going to plant this summer as well. I'll let you know how it goes. The kids are getting so big. Jacob looks just like his daddy. Tell Kaylie that the girls said Hi. Love The Gibson Family Check out our pics at myspace.com just type in my name or I will send a friend request to you.
Post a Comment