Monday, April 28, 2008

just for our cousins




Kaylie and Jacob in one of there " I guess I can sit next to you" moments ha ha ha and then we have a picture of one of our friends that visits us on our porch all the time. In fact there are about seven different ones , and one I think is color blind cause he is about four different colors all the time. The other day I was just getting gout of the shower and the kids start banging on the door saying "Mom, Mom you have to hurry and see this " buy the time I got dressed the door opened and Brendon had one of the lizards in his hand telling me that it was in the kitchen on the floor and our cat Ginger was batting it around. We kept it for the day in our bug cage and then let him outside to run back to his home. I hope I don't find any in my bed YUCK!!! This other picture is of Brendon and the kids next to the helicopter that he was flying that day. He is a very good pilot loves his job now and we only have six more years till our first retirement !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for doing this blog....we love being able to see where you all are and see your beautiful faces!! Love you all!!

Jill said...

Wow....the blog is GREAT! AND, I did not know that Brendon only had 6 more years. That is such wonderful news. Then you can choose where to live, and maybe we can convince Brendon that AK is truly wonderful.....Just think, Christmas all together! 4th of July! Birthdays! ETC.

I think the lizards are cool, but not as neat as the photo of Kaylie and Jacob. Kaylie, you are so old looking! What books are you working on this week?

Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog Ruth, finally get some pics of everybody, ha ha. Wonderful family, lucky girl. Liznnolund