Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My final cake for course 2



Ok so here is my final cake for course 2 !!! Yea I did it :) for this cake I had to make 3 Victorian roses, 4 daisies, 5 primroses, 3 chrysanthemums,4 daffodils,9 violets, 4 rosebuds, 6 apple blossoms and 3 pansies ( the pansies I do not like making and hey I don't even like the name so I will always recommend to customers that they really don't want those sticking pansies :) )

Now please tell me what you think !!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wowzers, Ruth. I think you've found your calling ;-)
Beautiful!! Can I put in an order for my own birthday cake next April? Or is it tacky for one to order ones own cake? (On The Office, Michael bought his own birthday cake. Guess that answers my question. Yep, it's tacky...)

kelly said...

Ruth, love the cakes and love the picture of the family. Everyone is growing so fast and your picture looks great. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours. Kelly

Anonymous said...

Dude that is beautiful...I am so impressed. It is beautiful. Great job! Miss you and hope you feed my hubby. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

awesome Ruth. Love it, keep it up, you're so good at it....