



Jacob got a spiderman outfit for his birthday so when started to bowl he decided that it would be very cool to bowl in that.
( My first thought was HUM NO.... it is not halloween) Of course I then thought it would be such fun for him. Infact we all had such a great time watching him bolw like that he sure had an awesome time !!! We all had fun , although my mother woke up the next day very sore but I don't want to spoil the fun for her so I will let her tell you all about it in the comments section. Only the Jacobsons !!!!! We love you Mom :)
4 comments:
You are such a cool mom to let Jacob bowl as Spiderman. Jacob, you look like the real deal!
Love ya
CUTE!! It's so fun to see parents let their child have their own sense of "style"...Roanen wore a football helmet out to supper tonight, so I'm right there with ya! hehe How well did Spiderman bowl anyway, I'm sure he had lots of superhero power!!
Well, it was not only ME that had issues with the floor there. You recall the that young man also said he stuck! I am finally NOT sore! It was great anyway. So, why didn't spiderman rescue me??
Ha ha ha you are right Mom !!! :) I think the only two adults that didn't have problems with the sticky floor was myself and Penny. As for the rescue from spider man you will have to direct that question to the man ( boy :) ) himself. It is possible that maybe he was off in some other type of rescue at the time of your incident :)
Post a Comment