Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Crazy Jacob

Jacob brings so much laughter to our family so we decided that you all might like to see how goofy he really is.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all his sound effects when he punches. I just did Kenpo this morning for an hour and I made some similar noises when I punched!! An Jacob...what a cute little bum you haVe ;-)
Love you all,
Aunt Sarah

Elizabeth said...

Jacob, you certainly are a funny guy! I love seeing you in action! Thanks for sharing the video, Ruth, it's a whole different thing to see them "live" rather than in just pics (though we LOVE the pics too!!) I'll have to copy you and put a video on of my monkeys! Love ya

Jill said...

Well, I tried. Jacob, you must have been having fun. Unfortunately, I just can't view this at our slow dial-up speed! Videos are great everyone, though, we will just have to watch it next time we travel and can get high speed. If I go to town on Saturday, I'll take the computer and try it from town.
Love you all.
Mom/Grandma H.

Sarah said...

Please update your blog. Please?? Pleeeeease????

kelly said...

hi there, hannah and i just laughed at your video clipping of Jacob. He is a crazy nut job. That's what I call Raegan. Hannah says Kaylie looks pretty. The kids are getting so big. We miss you guys. Looks like you are enjoying yourselves. Tell all hello from the Gibson gang. Talk to you soon. Kelly